For those who would like to contribute to our work in Walton, there are three options:
Contributing to Walton First Baptist Church supports the following:
1. The General Fund, which pays for the ongoing expenses of having a set of physical buildings in the community that are used for hosting our worship services, our children/youth programs, and congregational meetings of all sizes; as well as the ARC of Delaware County Christmas party (special needs adults), basketball practice for the Fire Department, the Night to Shine Prom event for adults with special needs, weekly meetings of the Delaware Opportunities Family Services, various exercise groups throughout the week, Levi's Table (free meals for the community), Stephen's Ministry (free 1-on-1 care for those experiencing difficulties in life), collection point for the Walton Food Pantry, and more.
2. The General Fund, which pays the salaries of our leadership staff, including our Senior Pastor, Next Gen Director, Administrative Assistant, Maintenance Staff, and ambassadors of Jesus serving internationally.
3. The Fellowship Fund, which provides financial help to those in our congregation and community struggling to make ends meet.
1. Come on a Sunday morning and drop your
contribution off in one of the secure black boxes
located at the back of the sanctuary.
2. Mail in your contribution to our church address -
55 Townsend St. Walton, NY 13856
3. Contribute through the Givelify app on your
computer or phone. You can find the app on
google play or apple store. The free app looks